If you are currently a volunteer you can sign into the Volunteer Information Center to sign up for available opportunities, enter your hours, and update your profile.
Interested in joining our volunteer team?
We have flexible and meaningful opportunities for those interested in volunteering their time and unique talents to help us provide the needed services for the children and families we serve.
All volunteers must complete the following requirements:
1. Attend an Information Session
In our Information Session, you will learn about who we are, what we do, and how you can get involved in making a difference for the children and families we serve.
We host two virtual information sessions a month from January to November. It is a required step before applying to be a volunteer.
We can arrange for virtual or in-person private Information Sessions for groups of at least 5 attendees. Contact email@example.com for more information.
2. Review our Volunteer Opportunities & Apply
After you attend an Information Session, you can complete our Volunteer Application.
3. Complete and Clear Background Checks
After you apply, you will receive a Background Check form for DPS Criminal History, Child Abuse/Neglect Central Registry, and National Sex Offender Registry to complete and will be informed once it’s been cleared.
Off-site/Indirect Service Volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- Attained majority age of 18 or volunteer with the supervision of a legal guardian.
- Complete a virtual volunteer orientation
On-site/Direct Service Volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- Attained majority age of 21 years old
- Pass Reference Checks
- Volunteer Interview
- Complete an in-person Volunteer Orientation & Stewards of Children Training
Volunteers must also:
- Sign & Submit Volunteer Agreement after reading Volunteer Policy and Procedures
- Submit a copy of your driver’s license and proof of car insurance
- Attend task specific training
If you have any questions about our volunteer application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.